Monday, August 10, 2009

Sorry low on funds

I am trying hard to come up with the funds. This month has been hard. I will payout all pending payouts very soon. I have 10 coming in and need another 25 to catch up on payouts. Worse case seniro is on payday I will take money out of my paycheck to make payouts. I wish the sites at least could pay for them selfs. I also need to upgrade really bad. I am out there everyday trying to earn just like you. To help earn more money for payouts and advertising. Trust me just because you own a ptc site does not mean you are rich. I am asking for some time please.


Thanks pollyjean.




2 comments:

  1. You get credits for being honest. I hope everything works out for the best.

    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous... Thanks honesty is the only way for me. I will make all payouts (to honest members). No matter what, I'm just behind a month.

    Thanks
    pollyjean

    ReplyDelete